AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIDI options

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jo b

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: MIDI options Reply with quote

the coolest thing you could would be to add more midi options!

Everything you can touch here being midi assignable...

...even the SLIDE, GATE, WRITE/NEXT, BACK, PITCH MODE, etc... is that possible?

If i could hook up my akai or bitstream to make it so i never had to touch my mouse or keyboard w/ ABL2, i think i would never leave the house! It would make things a lot more fun, but also, it would save soooooo much time!

If that's asking for way too much, maybe just a Tempo Knob, with a midi assign, i mean you gotta love the big huge tempo knob!

anyways, i'm new to the forums and so far just have the demo, hope to be buying soon! thanks so much for making this, the best 303 plug ive seen hands down
Doojster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having Midi learn for shuffle and the functions buttons would be good Very Happy
warriorfullights

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. It is useful for mini clips that you want to create on different occasions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: