AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample rate issue
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Makrophag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Still problems with samplerate? Reply with quote

As I am thinking about buying it, is this still an issue? Maybe the ABL2 runs fine at 44,1kHz but for some VSTs its just better to work at higher sample rates.
And from the Anti-Aliasing point of view, 44,1kHz is the absolute minimum!

So can I, in the latest Version, change SR to - let's say - 96kHz (what is also becoming standard for most audio interfaces now) without having the Filter of the ABL2 detuned?
If not, you should really think about getting this right!

Edt: Oops, I ment to post this in the ABL2 Forum. Did not see in the search reslults that this is about ABL Pro here.
jacktimo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the links you recently sent me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: