AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ADM 1.2.0 now with MIDI Out
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noiseblast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Love It! Reply with quote

The MIDI Out/Export function is super useful and was badly needed.

And I hate to nit-pick, but it sure would be great if the exported patterns had timing information (swing) and any continuous controller/pcf data in there as well.

Right now everything I export is quantized to 16ths and all controller information is lost.

But great work, Mike.. I love it.. and it is useful as it is, just not as useful or musical as it needs to be...
ekwipt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

AU - ADM 1.2.0 is crashing the new beta of Maschine 1.6 every time I close the window from the GUI. If you open other plugins after ADM is loaded it doesn't seem to do this, and ADMis the only plugin i've had crash Maschine 1.6.

After playing around reopening Maschine 1.6, the problem seems to happen randomly, so i'm a bit at a loss to work out what it could be.

regards,

Ben
leanman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Great update Reply with quote

Great update I must say.

Cheers
manimal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only just noticed this feature update today and it appears to be crashing out Live 9.0.2 everytime i select a midi channel to route it thru, I updated to the latest version

Windows 7 Pro 32
Live 9.0.2
ADM 1.3.2.3
manimal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried again today and its still the same, i re scanned my vst library, cleared the cache in Ableton, disabled all un essential midi + Virtual midi and tried it in Live 8. It crashes Live everytime, I am gutted, been after this feature for a while
BlueLotus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also facing a similar issue in my Linux PC. It is showing validation error when I try to install the updates. I am planning to remove the whole software and installing the current version back. Any ideas.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: