AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

303 muted slide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ford442

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: 303 muted slide Reply with quote

in abl - maybe there could be a way to do the thing where on a tb303 where you play a silent (not gated) note with slide on - then you gate the next note so it's like the note slides in sort of without attack - you know what i mean..

i don't know how it would be implemented.. in rebirth and now phoscyon you have the gate function..
secrethero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: 303 muted slide Reply with quote

ford442 wrote:
in abl - maybe there could be a way to do the thing where on a tb303 where you play a silent (not gated) note with slide on - then you gate the next note so it's like the note slides in sort of without attack - you know what i mean..

i don't know how it would be implemented.. in rebirth and now phoscyon you have the gate function..

with software anything is possible Smile
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been able to produce that on a real 303. There is no way to have a 'muted' note with slide.

Rebirth can do this though, but its not accurate to the 303.
DJMaytag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
I've never been able to produce that on a real 303. There is no way to have a 'muted' note with slide.

Rebirth can do this though, but its not accurate to the 303.

Would it be possible to emulate this and/or add it as a mode in the preferences panel? I've been trying to re-create some old tracks I did in Rebirth many, many years ago, and there's a few choice sounds that I can only get from Rebirth because of the muted slide.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: