AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Note Off issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uber909

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Note Off issue Reply with quote

Is there an issue with the note off? (it sucks when pattern stops as you release key...).
The feature exists in D16's drum machines as a switch on/off...
It's an essential when you play patterns live (I mean as improvisation feature).
A chance to see this in ADM one day?
Keep on the good job.
Wink
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually its intended behavior for it to stop the pattern, however as you mention it could be useful to let the patterns be free running. Its likely an update will give an option for this.
the1palmer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: keyboard note on/off Reply with quote

Hi there,
New here and trying to if there's a way I can leave a pattern to run on abl 2 after pressing down on the key note, right now it stops after release. Is there an update for this?
thanks
ash
cnse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Vote for note-off options Reply with quote

I definitely see the value in having the pattern stop upon note-off msgs. It's a cool way to use the ADM. However, the way lots of people use pattern based drum machines like this, it would be great to be able to have the patterns keep running as well. (with the option to start after the pattern has finished,at the beginning of the next bar, or right when the note on is received.)

Logic's Ultrabeat offers both modes of operation, and it makes studio and live use much more feasible.

It sounds like a minor issue, but it really does slow down the writing process, and severely limits live use, which is a bummer considering how much I like the audiorealism instruments.

I'm excited to see these updates in a future version.
shushlik

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please make this and also for ABL, thanks
multi keyboards

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sustain-pedal (CC64) should allow you to let go of the note on the keyboard, and allow the pattern to continue playing. Unfortunately, it does not. Is there a preference to allow this?
I would guess if you filter the NOTE-OFF information, the pattern would continue. Or, perhaps assign CC64 (sustain pedal) to allow the pattern to continue, somehow. I could not find any information in the manual.
Jami123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pattern stop upon note-off msgs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: