AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Audiorealism Team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefkon909

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:50 pm    Post subject: Dear Audiorealism Team Reply with quote

first of all...congratulations to the ABL3 Bassline. i'm very impressed how good the ABL3 emulates the original counterpart. it sounds slightly better than the ABL2 now.

i've created a new custom skin for the ABL2, unfortunately to a bad moment. i would like to create a own skin for the ABL3 too, but in the demo version i saw, that many textures are seemingly coded directly in the plugin file and the text script is missing, which is needed to arrange the custom textures/control elements on the user interace. it seems to be the same grafik system as for the ABL2, except for the listed things. it would be very nice, if you would change it like the old version. thanks in advance!

my progress fof the abl2 skin. it's not fully finish yet. some elements like the distortion unit and the funktion buttons are still missing. the picture reprents the real size. at least 3 time bigger than the original size!

LivePsy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, amazing. And yes, too late Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: