AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PING Test in Blade & Soul â…¢

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: PING Test in Blade & Soul â…¢ Reply with quote

We find the real IP and we know what to do with these. Then ping boosters

This might work for NA but for the majority of EU it doesn't work. It bothers me to hear so often, try wtfast or that one, if someones tell your server is lagging. From what i observed over the years, many EU countries invested a lot for their internet infrastructure, like optic cable all over the EU, and the routing is done correctly most of the times. I see that in many games in EU and many have no problems. There are not many hopes on the way to the servers and wtfast does like nothing. If you find a problem is most likely in Frankfurt. So In my case a service like wtfast does absolutely nothing, unless I try to play games from EU to NA and use it to proper routing through NA. Pingtest says that I'm 850 miles away from Frankfurt ( http://imgur.com/h4ZK1zw ) and 28 ping, the ping in BnS is decent over such distance, like 45-50 but still higher than other Frankfurt nodes or the other side of the Europe. I'm not complaining for my ping but something is up there since some other people found out a much bigger difference that in my case. I only get so few hopes ( http://imgur.com/UCfo71C ), so nothing much that can be rerouted by wtfast if I had big problems. I actually tried wtfast and I got higher ping. Anyway. you might still find people with their ISP still living in the copper age or cant afford to pay higher lvl ISP but that is a rarity on EU.

Use pingplotter to see if there is a bottleneck between you or ncsoft servers or at the ncsoft servers themselves. You might find out like some people did, its somewhere around Frankfurt where you may find a bottleneck. Sometimes the traffic for some people are switched through telia around frankfurt in the evenings. Frankfurt is a server farm location, many companies are renting servers there so I suppose ncsoft did the same. In a way it is still ncsoft fault for renting servers in a less optimal location. Even some germans found out they have higher ping to servers in Frankfurt than ping to other countries. What I wanted to point out is that what works for NA it doesn't necessarily work for EU, like ping boosters, and when some people have some problems its around Frankfurt.

If you want more information you can visit our site. We have bns gold for sale.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: