AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

64-bit plug-ins now available!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qapriqorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I will save the next crash and mail it to you.
It seems to be more likely to be Ableton Live 9. Many people are experiencing various problems with Live 9.
I did download the latest versions of all plugins, and i uninstalled and reinstalled all too. I still have the same problems.
I hope there will be a fix soon as it's not possible to use ABL2x in Live 9 right now.
peeddrrooo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peeddrrooo wrote:
hi

i just installed the 64b version of the bundle on mac osx, and there's something i don't get: all the VSTs are called ADMx or ABLProx, and when i load older projects made with the 32b version of Live, the plugins won't be recognized by Live.
it always says "ABLPro couldn't be loaded".
is there a workaround for this?

thanks

6 month later, i'm still running into the same issue: when i load projects that already contain an Audiorealism plugin (made with the 32b versions), i have a window in Live9 that says that the plugin couldn't be found (after installing the 32/64b versions).
is there a fix for that please?
peeddrrooo

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

almost 1 year later, i still have the same problem:
when i install the 64b version of the plugins, they show up with an "x" extension. so when i load older projects, the old versions are not recognized.
that's both on Live 9.2 and Cubase 7.5
on top of that, i've lost the 32b installers, so i basically can't use my Audiorealism products anymore.

i've contacted support, but no answer so far.
is there a fix to that?
wibwub

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 64 bit plugins have different VST ID numbers to the old 32 bit versions so your host sees them as different instruments. When you open an old project the old plugins are not automatically replaced by the new versions.

I'm not sure how things work in Live 9. But if you have a 32 bit bridge in Live and re-install the old 32 bit versions, then when you open an old project it should open up with the old plugins recognised.

You can download the old 32 bit installers here:

http://www.audiorealism.se/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1915

Wibwub
peeddrrooo

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wibwub wrote:
The 64 bit plugins have different VST ID numbers to the old 32 bit versions so your host sees them as different instruments. When you open an old project the old plugins are not automatically replaced by the new versions.

I'm not sure how things work in Live 9. But if you have a 32 bit bridge in Live and re-install the old 32 bit versions, then when you open an old project it should open up with the old plugins recognised.

You can download the old 32 bit installers here:

http://www.audiorealism.se/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1915

Wibwub

Thanks for your answer.
It's my bad, I thought the fact that both versions coexisted was only temporary.
I'm going to use jBridge for older projects then.
quantize

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 am    Post subject: VST ID's all incorrect! Reply with quote

Just updated ABL2, ABLPro and ADM

They all appear with the name Redominator in Cubase 8 (32 or 64bit) in Mavericks OSX.

The 'InfoPlist.strings' are all incorrect, i had to fix them and re-scan from scratch...

ABL2 / ABL Pro / ADM
davidjohnson789

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. It is good have such knowledge.
samk2824

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is so much spamming going on !!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: