AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

more info needed on sample import

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VISIT_SCOTLAND

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: more info needed on sample import Reply with quote

so the manual touches on this - but what exactly is the spec for sample import? Are samples imported as a bundle of sounds or individually? Should they be a certain length? Should the import contain exactly the number of sounds as the drum kits support? how are the sounds mapped to selectors/buttons?
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples are imported individually. You copy the samples to the iOS device via iTunes. I believe you can select multiple files to copy in iTunes however so its not that much work copying.
sigflup

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: still more information needed Reply with quote

I still need more informations. What's the scheme for the wav files? Is it like, bd.wav sd.wav, lt.wav.. and so on?
Dakotalu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:25 am    Post subject: RocketBladez Irons www.browsegolf.co.uk Reply with quote

Best Price TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons When we got to that 17th green she was on top of my list for that class,” Brooks said. “The way she carried herself. She walked with a lot of purpose. She had a lot of enthusiasm and passion. Then I watched her swing. I happen to love good technique, good golf swing technique. I saw her swing with a very powerful swing. And then a fist-pump that she gave – it was just a lot of really positive stuff. Everything you’re looking for in a golfer in that one hole.

http://www.auonlinegolfstore.com/Titleist-AP2-714-Graphite-Irons-30.html Don’t blame Berger for taking the money, though. He acted completely within the rules of the tournament. As it was a limited-field event, he didn’t keep an alternate out of the event. Maybe the rule should be changed, but that’s not Berger’s fault.

http://www.cheapgolfclubsaustralia.com/Titleist-915F-Fairway-Wood-1337.html The judge’s most recent custody order demands that the child “shall not be permitted to play competitive golf for one year” and also bars her from taking any lessons with a golf pro, with the exception of her dad. The ruling allows the child to play one round of golf per week or five hours of golf, whichever is greater, according to court documents.

Mizuno MP-5 Irons Price Australia There are no microchips in the Forest Hills game, but the object — and atmosphere — is similar. Players aim at four metal targets and two practice greens, 90 and 120 yards away. Scoring is done on a tablet, with employees keeping score for beginners, so groups can compare their scores with everyone playing that night. The metal targets are 30, 70, 100 and 110 yards away and range from 8 to 12 feet wide and 4 to 6 feet high. Forest Hills suggests three games: hitting three shots at each target (for a total of 18 “holes”), hitting 18 shots at whatever targets you want, or playing either game but using only one club.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: