AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABL Pro won't change the patterns via midi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peteman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: ABL Pro won't change the patterns via midi Reply with quote

hello! tried the ABL Pro demo and it's awesome! But I had a problem when I tried to sequence patterns into piano roll in Fruity Studio 6. No matter what note I drawed into piano roll the ABL kept playing the same pattern sequence... same thing happened when i played ABL in ptn mode via my midi keyboard, the same sequence got repeated, it didnt change the pattern sequences via midi. what could be the problem?
peteman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aha! solved the problem! Smile The pattern 'lock' was on, when tooking it off, the ABL responses to midi notes perfectly! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: