AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logic Pro 7 Cubase SX AU VST problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Logic Pro 7 Cubase SX AU VST problem Reply with quote

Yesterday i bought Bassline, but after installing it isn't recognized in Logic Pro 7.0.0

If i check in the AU manager, it's in the list but unchecked and the name is in grey in stead of black like normal. When i select and check bassline in the list, i get an audio unit validation result that says:

AU Validation Tool
Version: 1.1.1b11
Copyright 2003-4, Apple Computer, Inc.

Specify -h (-help) for command options

--------------------------------------------------
VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aumu' - 'Adsx' - 'ExSx'
Manufacturer String: AudioRealism
AudioUnit name: Bass Line
Component Info: AudioRealism Bass Line AU
Component Version: 1.50.32 (0x13220)

* * PASS
TESTING OPEN TIMES:
COLD:
FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent:result= -50,0xFFFFFFCE

In the list next to bassline it says: failed validation

I'm working with OSX Panther 10.3.2

I've installed the AU into the default folder, where all my other plugs are in as well: Macintosh HD/Libraries/Audio/Plug-ins/Components

Also the vst isn't recognized in Cubase SX 2.2.0.39 as well, the vst is also in the default folder. Both the AU & VST aren't recognized in Ableton Live 5 as well. I'm not able to open bassline in any host!

How is this possible? I'm really afraid i paid 95 bucks for a piece of software that's useless to me. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

I forgot to say that i first tried the demo and this worked fine and got regognized in all the hosts, so why doesn't the purchased one work properly too?
dlb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try deleting all instances of bassline then do a reinstall and try repairing permissions.
Roy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already deleted and installed from start but didn't repair permissions. How does that work?
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy,

The demo is an older version which is compiled for Panther. If you contact me privatly at the support e-mail adress (found on the Company page) I'll try to hook you up with an older (but nearly equivalent) version.

In any event you need not fear that your 95 euro is lost, we will sort you one way or the other.

I must point out that running the latest version of OS X is always a good idea though.

Best regards,

Mike Janney
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: