AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Optional swing function lock to global swing/groove?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandmasterbird

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Optional swing function lock to global swing/groove? Reply with quote

I loved the addition of the swing function for the ABL, just what I was after.

Only problem is, it's a little fiddly getting the swing just right as the knob doesnt have to turn very far for the swing to take effect if you see what I mean???

If you imagine the knob as a clock face and it being adjustable from 7 o'clock to 5 o'clock, then you would only have to turn it up to 9 or 10 o'clock and the swing becomes too much which makes accurate adjusting at low swing amounts difficult. It might be better to have it so you have to twist it round further for it to have that effect, allowing for more accurate application.

Or as the title of this post suggests having a sync option whereby you can lock the swing to the global swing/groove amount. Either that or allowing the ABL to sync it's swing to a groove template. That would be ace in my opinion!

Great synth by the way. By far the best 303 emulation around.

Keep it acid.

Peace
Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: