AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

easy pattern export to midi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We added Midi pattern export to ABL2 but didn't really receive feedback on it yet. How exactly would you want it to work? Is a simple save file .mid dialog good enough?
Paradigm X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything would be good, id be more than happy with a .mid file.

I didnt know about the midi file export, but ABL has a midi output so i have always used that and just recorded the midi on another track.
Q6600 : 4gb corsair : 3x 320gb seagate drive 1x 1TB WD Caviar Black : Abit AB9 Pro Mobo : Focusrite Pro 24 DSP : 1xUAD2 Quad, 1xUAD2Duo : Windows 7 x64 : Novation Remote Zero SL : Novation Launchpad : NI Komplete 5 : Cubase 5.5.1 : Ableton 8.1.5
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ADM already can export a pattern as a .mid file. Have you checked the latest versions? As for MIDI Output, I'm looking into that.
Paradigm X

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I didnt know that you could export MIDI, when did that appear? Im running 1.12 on PC.

If its been there all this time im going to kick myself.

Sent you an email Very Happy

Cheers
Q6600 : 4gb corsair : 3x 320gb seagate drive 1x 1TB WD Caviar Black : Abit AB9 Pro Mobo : Focusrite Pro 24 DSP : 1xUAD2 Quad, 1xUAD2Duo : Windows 7 x64 : Novation Remote Zero SL : Novation Launchpad : NI Komplete 5 : Cubase 5.5.1 : Ableton 8.1.5
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIDI export was added to a beta a while ago but we'll see to that it is included in an official release..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: