AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Promising - possible to pan tracks?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oldlibmike

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Promising - possible to pan tracks? Reply with quote

Hi,
I've been using ReBirth on the iPad for awhile and technobox2 looks like an improvement in almost all ways over ReBirth.

However, there doesn't appear to be any way to pan tracks in this release. Is that correct?

The performance page looks pretty good for knob twiddling but I assume also that you can't record effect knob changes?

I'll keep experimenting...

- Mike
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

You can't record knob changes in this version. You can use lock parameters to do a kind of coarse automation.

Regarding panning, see my reply in this thread:
http://www.audiorealism.se/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1679
Oldlibmike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Lock parameters Reply with quote

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. Can you expand on lock parameters? I read the manual but I don't know what the lock function is meant to do.

Bummer on the panning and knob recording. I think that is what I liked best about rebirth.

Thanks,
Mike
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Lock parameters Reply with quote

Oldlibmike wrote:
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. Can you expand on lock parameters? I read the manual but I don't know what the lock function is meant to do.

Bummer on the panning and knob recording. I think that is what I liked best about rebirth.

Thanks,
Mike

Lock parameters just remembers the knob settings for that particular sequencer bar. I'll make a note to describe it more thoroughly in the manual.

Regarding knob recording, we have something planned in that regard but it will take a while..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: