AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using multiple outs in Live

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scherer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Using multiple outs in Live Reply with quote

Hi guys,

unfortunately I can't manage to get the multiple outs working in Live (8.2.2). Normally I'd setup the multiple outs in ADM, create several midi tracks in Live with External Instruments, send the midi signal to ADM and the ADM audio back to the External Instrument. But in the External Instrument the track containing the ADM plugin doesn't show up as midi target, so I cannot send midi info to ADM.

This is just the way I use Battery with multiple outs, but maybe there's a different way?

Or am I doing something wrong? And other suggestions?

Thanks,
Marco
Paradigm X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Using multiple outs in Live Reply with quote

Scherer wrote:
Hi guys,

unfortunately I can't manage to get the multiple outs working in Live (8.2.2). Normally I'd setup the multiple outs in ADM, create several midi tracks in Live with External Instruments, send the midi signal to ADM and the ADM audio back to the External Instrument. But in the External Instrument the track containing the ADM plugin doesn't show up as midi target, so I cannot send midi info to ADM.

This is just the way I use Battery with multiple outs, but maybe there's a different way?

Or am I doing something wrong? And other suggestions?

Thanks,
Marco

You need to set up the outputs first otherwise ableton wont see them. Right click the outputs at the top of ADM and select all. Then they should show up in Ableton.
Smile
Q6600 : 4gb corsair : 3x 320gb seagate drive 1x 1TB WD Caviar Black : Abit AB9 Pro Mobo : Focusrite Pro 24 DSP : 1xUAD2 Quad, 1xUAD2Duo : Windows 7 x64 : Novation Remote Zero SL : Novation Launchpad : NI Komplete 5 : Cubase 5.5.1 : Ableton 8.1.5
Scherer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately this doesn't work Sad
Whatever routing preset I select, I cannot route the single outs in Live.
Paradigm X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm,sorry then i dont know then. Maybe mike can help?
Q6600 : 4gb corsair : 3x 320gb seagate drive 1x 1TB WD Caviar Black : Abit AB9 Pro Mobo : Focusrite Pro 24 DSP : 1xUAD2 Quad, 1xUAD2Duo : Windows 7 x64 : Novation Remote Zero SL : Novation Launchpad : NI Komplete 5 : Cubase 5.5.1 : Ableton 8.1.5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: