AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technobox^2 out of tune??!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAMS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Technobox^2 out of tune??!! Reply with quote

I just bought technobox^2 and it seems to be out of tune. Has anyone else had this problem or even checked?

Per the manual, the Tuning control for the synths should be +/- 1 octave. This means that at center if I play a C note it should play C. But it ends up playing F#2! At full anti-clockwise it does play C2 and full clockwise it plays C3, so the full range of the tune knob is only 1 octave instead of 2 like it should be.

So does anyone bounce the audio out and use with other music? Do you find this app to be out of tune??

BTW, I ran this test by running C notes and slides on all steps except 16. Then I ran it through a BOSS TU-80 hardware tuner and then the Polytune app. Same results.

Please help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: