AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TR-707 style pattern overview window

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sjoerd
ABL:er

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: TR-707 style pattern overview window Reply with quote

Rumors go that some people especially buy a TR-707 / TR-727 for this: an overview window where you can see the whole pattern in one matrix.

It would need 11 x 16 (or 32) hooks for the GUI / skin files and a couple of graphics files to go with it: one background LCD square, and a black LCD dot - and perhaps also a hollow dot for unaccented notes. It needn't be there for all skins, but it would be cool to have it as an option.
rhythminmind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have awesomely crappy tr-505 that i love do to the easy LCD visual programming. Poor mans 707. But really great for circutbending/midi output.
[/img]
pac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 707 doesn't send out MIDI notes (only in the never-to-be-used song mode), 505 and 626 work fine (the 626 has also shuffle) - great for triggering a Drumstation or making little step sequences
tr909

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed. would be nice if it was usually hidden but could be revealed when needed.
303_Nation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes agreed... would be a nice addition. Why not? We live in the computer world. My screen is large enough.
bincbom

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

303_Nation wrote:
Yes agreed... would be a nice addition. Why not? We live in the computer world. My screen is large enough.

I would REALLY like to have this. It would make working on patterns much easier.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: