AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABL2 Upgrade information

View previous topic :: View next topic  
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: ABL2 Upgrade information Reply with quote

All registered ABL1 users will receive an upgrade offer. This will be sent out to the mail adress supplied when ABL1 was ordered, so please allow e-mail from AudioRealism (by updating your spamfilters, firewalls etc).

Users that purchased ABL1 after Oct 1st, 2006 will receive the upgrade for free provided they follow the instructions in the e-mail sent out.

Since it takes a while for the mail server to send out all the mails please allow a few days before contacting support about not receiving your upgrade offer yet. If you have changed your e-mail adress now is a good time to update it, which you can do yourself at www.shareit.com/ccc (My Account).

Best regards,
Mike Janney

Last edited by audiorealism on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
charltonlido

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: one day too soon Reply with quote

bah i ordered mine on september 30, one day too soon!
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Upgrade can now be ordered using this form:

http://www.audiorealism.se/Upgrade_ABL2.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AudioRealism Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: