AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAQ: ADM won't start with my sequencer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: FAQ: ADM won't start with my sequencer Reply with quote

ADM uses MIDI to trigger patterns, so in able to make ADM start with your sequencer you need to make a MIDI track and create some notes.

Example:

1:Open ADM and set it to sync to host
2:Make a pattern
3:Create a miditrack in your host sequencer and drag a long note (one bar perhaps)
4:Remember which note you created the pattern with. CO or C1 maybe?
5:Hit play on your sequencer
James S

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I was using just one pattern in my arrangement I would have to drag a note the entire length of the song? Or is there a way of triggering the ADM with one small note at the start? At the moment the pattern in ADM is ending when the note ends.

Cheers
rhythmtechnologies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James S wrote:
So if I was using just one pattern in my arrangement I would have to drag a note the entire length of the song? Or is there a way of triggering the ADM with one small note at the start? At the moment the pattern in ADM is ending when the note ends.

Cheers

create a 1 bar pattern on the piano roll then copy it across wherever you want it to play
BlueLotus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a common issue? I am facing a similar issue in my system. My ADM won't start with my sequencer whenever I try to start the ADM it shows some error. So are there any suggestions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: