AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Automap and ADM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James S

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Automap and ADM Reply with quote

Has anyone had any experience with using Novation's Automap with the ADM in Logic Studio? I can get it working with the ABL but no luck with the ADM, its imposssible to map the controls on to it.

Thanks
cnse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: automap ADM in logic 8 Reply with quote

I have had really questionable results with any automap controller (mcu, microkontrol, remoteSL) in logic 7, but I have had a better experience in 8.
I'll try to map the ADM when I get home, but until then have you tried switching the plugin view mode in Logic (bypassing any custom GUI on the respective plug). A similar approach has worked in Live with other plugs. Just a thought.
cnse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: automap update, more success, but not with multi out version Reply with quote

Automap universal 2.x has worked great with Logic 8 (for controlling third party plugins, including my abl 2, abl pro, and adm). Unfortunately, an automapped version of the multi-out ADM (thanks for finishing the multi-outs!) doesn't show up in my i/o tab (where you select which plugin to use). I used the AU manager to remove and re-add the ADM, but it still didn't work. Maybe I'm missing something, I'll keep investigating, just wanted to mention it in case someone else had a similar issue or solution. In the meantime, I just use the regular version of the multi-out ADM, and created a static temple on my SL to control it. (The CC map, available from the novation site, works well as a starting point, and the SL editor program is great for labeling the knobs)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: