Joined: 13 Oct 2003
|Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:59 pm Post subject: FAQ: Plug-in keeps forgetting my authorization. How to fix?
|On Mac make sure you have write privileges to:
/Library/Application Support/AudioRealism/ABL Pro
Depending on which product you are having trouble with, in this post we use ADM as an example.
To do this use the finder and navigate to the location above. Apple-click the folder ADM and Show Info. On the pane near the bottom of the window there are some permissions that can be set. Set permissions so that Read/Write is enabled for all users (Administrator, youself, and any groups if available).
User Hurry Up has kindly supplied the exact steps to fix this:
1. Click on the arrow under user and permission saying details, popup.
2. Unlock the locker behind the free onwer space.
3. Type in your user accounts name, whatever it is, as you named your account.
4. Click on apply these settings to all objects.
5. Now you are able to change the permissions.
If you still are having problems, please contact email@example.com.
Last edited by audiorealism on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total