AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help to register/ no writing permission

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hurry up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: need help to register/ no writing permission Reply with quote

hey folks,

since audio realism support is not reacting fast enough i decided to post my problem.

may a user be more ptient to what other users problems are!?

i am triyng to register adm on a intel mac computer, having ableton live as the host sequencer.

the problem is that after i register the plug resets and calls me to register again.

after looking into the faq and inte the application support audio realism adm folder, i have found out that i dont have writing permission.

why is that so, and how do i fix this mess right now???

i want to work with the machine since a couple of hours, but noone feals responsible to react as fast as i wish.

by the way dear audio realism guys, a phonenumber is a good thing to have, people could call to get help right away!!!

what the f... is this????

thanks in advance to who will ever help.

yours
johannes heil Rolling Eyes
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Johannes,

Sorry I haven't been able to respond to your support mail yet. I do pretty much everything here and, yes, we need to hire more support help. But regarding your question: I don't know exactly what the issue is, I have tried fixing the installer numerous times but it _still_ seems like the permissions are getting messed up. I'm trying to solve it as quickly as I can. The other solution if you do not know how to fix the permissions yourself is to contact support so we can hook you up with a keyfile that you install manually. This almost always works.

Best regards,

Mike
hurry up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: if mike cannot help, just help yourself! Reply with quote

sorry mate,

but you should realy think deeply before you write or speak!
then all problems would be solved by itself....

and your customers would not view your post and still having questions.

go to:
library/application support/audiorealism/adm

press apple i for information...

this is what you also said...nothing wrong with this
but....

then:

1. click on the arrow under user and permission saying details, popup.
2. unlock the locker behind the free onwer space.
3. type in your user accounts name, whatever it is, as you named your account.
4. click on apply these settings to all objects.
5. now you are able to change the permissions.

if you follow these steps one by one, it will work.

thank you and your welcome
johannes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: