AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> ABL Pro / ASM Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chplsd

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Update? Reply with quote

Hi, I have been wondering whats going on with asm, when will we be in for a new version? i've just moved over to a mac pro 3.2 quadcore machine which came with leopard and i've been unable to load the au of asm and the vst won't function within cubase 4 vst bridge, so i'm just waiting before i can use a well loved and missed toy.
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
We are working on it now, but it will take some time. We might roll out an intermediate update to fix any pressing crashing problems if we can identify them..
--Mike
chplsd

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike, a bug fixing update would be great in the mean time. As ASM is crashing before i even get to the chance to see the interface, i don't think i have a lot to offer in the way of suggestions as to what might be affecting it's normal running. Looking forward to the next installment. Paul
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you send me a crashlog (private message or email)? We have been getting some reports on crashing on 8 core systems. Are you on Mac or PC?
--Mike
chplsd

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike, I'm on a Mac Pro 2 x 3.2GHZ Quadcore running OSX 10.5. where would i findthe crashlog?i'd be happy to send it to you. Paul
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually when an application crashes on mac you get a dialog whether you want to send a crash log or not (Ignore, Report, Relaunch). Select 'report' and copy the contents that appear to an email and send to us.

--Mike
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> ABL Pro / ASM Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: