AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not able to load my own samples.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
systemik

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Not able to load my own samples. Reply with quote

Hi, I loaded samples in the sample folder. All of them are 16bit- 44.1-aif mono samples. I selected "load samples" from the options switch, it tells me to close and then open the gui. When I open it back up again the samples selections are still grayed out as well as generators. The options menu returns to the default, "turn on samples" again. It just resets, when I close and open again. I'm trying the demo version, and I'm on a Mac G4 osx10.3.9 in Live6.
Thanks for any help on this matter.
Maybe this is a demo limitation?
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More likely there is an install issue with 10.3.9, please check that you have write permissions to:
/Library/Application Support/AudioRealism/ADM

If not, use Finder to set write permissions to that directory, and Config.ini.

Also: Once you are allowed to use samples try dragging the samples directly from Finder onto an instrument slot in ADM, this way you can reference samples from anywhere on your harddrive.
systemik

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your quick reply and help.
Fixing the permissions, did not help in fixing the sample loading problem.
I can drag and drop samples though.
If you think in the future this problem will be solved, I would definately buy this drum machine, otherwise I will hold off for now, as the drag and drop thing is an open window nightmare.
Thanks again,
Michael Very Happy
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it *is* supposed to recall your samples settings in the full version, and we have no reported bugs regarding this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: