AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

love TB -- feature suggestion to make it even better

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertpgalligan@mac.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: love TB -- feature suggestion to make it even better Reply with quote

TB has breathed new creative life into my daily subway ride. i've missed stops because i'm so busy playing.

one suggestion: how about enabling export to wav or aif files somehow? i'd love to be able to integrate the beats i'm making into ableton or logic.

anyway, love the app. thanks everybody.
Seadweller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please make a wav export!!!

It s a pity a so well designed music app with the most accurate sounds can't export to wav!

Exporting to wav could lead to distribution of tracks that would be a living advertisment of the app...
chuelsbeck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, audio export would be nice, but recording the audio output for now is a valid workaround.

However, I would vote for export/import/exchange of sessions (via email for example) as a first update/improvement... of course someone else in the forum mentioned that it would be really cool if the session data could be imported into the VST Plugins as well... that would make this little iPhone tool a real asset to studio work.

And while we are dreaming, I read that there is a midi interface for the iPhone coming out... would be superawesome if you could get this synced to other midi gear in the studio or while performing...
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuelsbeck wrote:

However, I would vote for export/import/exchange of sessions (via email for example) as a first update/improvement... of course someone else in the forum mentioned that it would be really cool if the session data could be imported into the VST Plugins as well... that would make this little iPhone tool a real asset to studio work.

"first update/improvement"? We're already at version 1.5 within a year on technoBox so there has been updates Smile. And yes, exporting patterns/data is being considered. The main problem is there is nowhere to import that data as of yet, but we'll figure something out.

--Mike
chuelsbeck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike,

yes, I didn't mean there wasn't an update, sorry... I just got the app a few days ago (which of course was the latest version).

I meant for the next update (next new feature). If you could export/import/email sessions now, you could exchange them with other users, which would be really cool for the community. The import into your VST Plugins could come later and would be the icing on the cake...

Chris
brodieshenton

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It azines any feel bad for any so smartly designed music software with the most precise sounds are not able to export in order to wav.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: