AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ADM MidiLearn

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faelucho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: ADM MidiLearn Reply with quote

Hello I´m new to the ADM, I´m using it inside live next to my sooperlooper and I´m trying to control everything with my Roland FC 200 using simple note On messages. I can´t seem to figure out how the MidiLearn functin works. For example in the sooperlooper I simply choose the parameter and hit the midi button and it is registered. But in the ADM I activate the midilearn functin and nothing seems to happen, so it just changes the paramater number whenever i use the footpedal in secuence according to the number I press the paramter it switches to. But I just want to use some specific buttons to change the parameters not the whole footpedal.

Please any help with this, I´ve read something about the preferences but I don´t find the preferences box anywhere in the ADM.

thank you
BigT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: MIDI Learn does not work on ADM, on ABL2 without problems... Reply with quote

I can do what I want, I can't get MIDI Learn working on my ADM (as PlugIn in Logic).

The ADM receives every MIDI-Note and plays everything right,

but ignores CC's on the same MIDI-channel in MIDI Learn Mode...

There is also no visible change (as in ABL2) when I activate MIDI Learn.

!!The ABL2 MIDI-Learn works perfect and recognizes every CC instantly!!

The current versions of both Plugs are installed.

I am using Apple Logic 9 on SnowLeo.

I tried out on several MIDI channels, with HW and SW Controllers,

no way to get MIDI Learn working on ADM... Sad

Any Idea ? Thanx in advance!
BigT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Update on last posting Reply with quote

I have made further experiments...

The MIDI Learn function works...

since I noticed changes in MidiCC.ini when I assign CC's to the knobs

and fading knobs on external controller then changes the assigned parameter acoustically - yeah

but knobs on ADM still not reacting graphically... Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: