AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roland SH-101 and MC-202

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twintron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Roland SH-101 and MC-202 Reply with quote

I have purchased every product that Audio Realism do. ABL2 is fantastic. I love the ADM too. Also when i'm not at my mac - I use the iphone product and jam along for hours (usually when i'm at work.)

I think its time for some new instruments. I cannot seem to find a software SH-101 anywhere.. The same goes for a MC-202. The sequencing must be simular and I'm sure the guys could pull it off. Soo please have a think about creating one. Very Happy
dlb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://kunz.corrupt.ch/?Products:VST_TAL-BassLine SH-101 emu

thought D16 were working on SH101 also. Although sure an audiorealism version would outshine it.
sprawl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 for an mc202 emulation.
i always loved that little box.
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were working on a 202 but ABL Pro really does everything a 202 can and more.
Decagon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that ABL Pro can do what an MC-202 is capable of, and a lot more, but it would still be really nice to see a proper MC-202 plugin. There is no real MC-202 plugin available.
I just want all the monophonic classic instruments in software form! Cool

Last edited by Decagon on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
dudaah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: cv gate thing? Reply with quote

Back in the day I used to CV gate between the 303 and 101 so that I could play the 303 patterns with slide and all with the sound of the 101. That would be lovely if one could create patterns in abl 2, then play those patterns with the sound of some other software synths...

Or have I missed this feature? Maybe it can be done already (I said with some hopes lighting up in my head).
wibwub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: cv gate thing? Reply with quote

dudaah wrote:
Back in the day I used to CV gate between the 303 and 101 so that I could play the 303 patterns with slide and all with the sound of the 101. That would be lovely if one could create patterns in abl 2, then play those patterns with the sound of some other software synths...

Or have I missed this feature? Maybe it can be done already (I said with some hopes lighting up in my head).

How about using "Export pattern as MIDI file"?

It's then down to the other software synths as to how they interpret the slides etc.
(Sonar X3 32 bit and 64 bit)
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah either use the Midi export feature or use ABL2's midi output (which works unpredictable in some hosts, but try it out). ABL2 can even send MIDI CC controllers from its knobs so you can use it as a virtual controller for other synths.

--Mike
brodieshenton

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize which ABL Seasoned is able to do just what a good MC-202 is able to, and a lot more, nonetheless it would be truly pleasant to find out a suitable MC-202 plugin.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: