AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABL2 Installation failed (Logic 8 / Snow Leopard)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ichsemir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: ABL2 Installation failed (Logic 8 / Snow Leopard) Reply with quote

Hi Community...

I've got a problem with mit ABL2. I have purchased the 2.03 AU Version and installed it on my fresh system (Actual Snow Leopard with Logic 8.02). After the ABL2 install I have launched Logic, create a new Software-Instrument. But I can't choose the ABL2. It appears nowhere. Even after updating to the 2.5 version nothing happens. I even can't register it with my serial.

Can anybody help?
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, are you the same person I've been trying to help via support email?

Try running the auval tool from terminal:

auval -v aumu abl2 AuRe

If it validates successfully then ABL2 is installed properly and working. If Logic isn't showing it, then it may have been disabled in the Plug-Ins manager. Try activating it again.
ichsemir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally solved the problem. It was not a ABL2 problem. I have had the Line 6 UX1 Gearbox installed on my Mac. After uninstalling the Gearbox software and the Gearbox component under /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components (just move it to the trash) ABL2 works fine again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: