AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABL2 pattern won't be recalled in FL Studio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> ABL Pro / ASM Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
northman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: ABL2 pattern won't be recalled in FL Studio Reply with quote

Hello, when I insert ABL2 in FLS and choose a pattern from the pattern library all settings accordingly change to that pattern. I use ABL2 in pattern mode and place a note in the sequenzer. When I save the song and re-open it, it doesn't have the state it had when I saved the song.

For instance I open ABL2 and pick "AcidBassline10" from the pattern library. Then I place a note in the piano role and save the song. After re-opening it will play the pattern according to the note in the sequenzer (meaning the pattern selected in the pattern selector of ABL2) but not with the settings of the pattern choosen from the pattern library (AcidBassline10).

And also: what is the difference between a pattern selected from the pattern library via the pattern menu and the patterns selected by the pattern selector?

thanks for replying
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> ABL Pro / ASM Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: