AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iPad/iPhone testers needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: iPad/iPhone testers needed Reply with quote

Hello users, we're currently looking for 10-15 testers for a new iPad/iPhone product we're working on. If your interested drop us a line at info@audiorealism.se with your name, details and device ID (40 character string). If your not selected as a tester, don't be disheartened. We'll get to you eventually Smile.

Please be specific about the device you have. The more information you give us the easier it is for us to select testers. We plan to support iPhone 3G S as a minimum, so anything higher than that is fine.

Testers will be required to register in this forum.

--Mike / AudioRealism
stephenrowan

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow these tips are very helpful for the readers. Different resources are providing different information and ideas. I have I phone but this information is very effective and if we read this tips we can easily unlock the iphone.I am a student and now I am focusing on my exam and referred some resources like custom essay writing service, online and offline academic websites for reducing the toughness of the exam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AudioRealism Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: