AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technobox 2 problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dunkelkamma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Technobox 2 problem Reply with quote

Today I bought Technobox 2, but it didn't work on my Ipod 3G (clicked on symbol, logo appeared, then closed), so I decided to delete and install it again. By then I hadn't syncronized my Ipod with my PC, so after deleting the software was gone! Do I have to buy it again?
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't have to buy it again, if you bought an app iTunes remembers it. Just try downloading it again, iTunes will notify you that you have already paid.

I have to mention though that technoBox2 requires at least an iPhone 3G S, and does not run on iPod gen 2. We're working on fixing that (if possible), otherwise I recommend using technoBox1 for the time being.
gordie orange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I just bought it for my Iphone (3g) same problem, have to say I'm not happy that it doesn't make it clearer that you need the 3Gs or above
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, technoBox2 is too heavy for an iPhone 3G. You can still use technoBox1 for that. Sorry, we've tried to be clear that it requires at least an iPhone 3G S, and there is no way to specify the exact devices required at the App Store.
R.A.W.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gordie orange wrote:
Crying or Very sad I just bought it for my Iphone (3g) same problem, have to say I'm not happy that it doesn't make it clearer that you need the 3Gs or above

honestly, it's mentioned twice in the description in the appstore... how can one make it any clearer??
http://www.bitmud.com
emphor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought tb2 for my 16GB iPhone 3gs but am getting no sound and no sequence lights at all. I've rebooted my phone and still get nothing. I've selected a drum sound and get no sound.

Is there a trick I'm missing out on? tb1 works well, but tb2 has done absolutely nothing since day one.
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should work on the 3G S.. What exact iOS version are you running?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: