Joined: 13 Oct 2003
|Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm Post subject: Getting ABL2 to work with Logic 9 (64-bit) in OSX 10.8
|If you're using Logic 9 on a Mac with Mountain Lion (10.8) you may need to do these steps to get the plug-ins working again:
1. Right click (Option-Click) Logic Pro and select Get Info
2. Check the 'Open in 32-bit mode' box
3. Launch Logic Pro
4. Under Logic Pro->Preferences->Audio Units Manager... make sure all plug-ins are checked (ABL Pro, ABL Pro FX, ABL2, ADM), click done
5. Quit Logic
6. Right click Logic Pro again->Get Info and uncheck 'Open in 32-bit mode'
7. Relaunch Logic
8. The plug-ins show now be visible in Logic under AU Instruments (32 bit)
Hope this helps!