AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Building your own kits?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elastic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Building your own kits? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'd like to start building my own kits using my own samples, e.g kit1 - using 11 samples. Then kit 2 using 11 other ones etc etc......

But what i'm struggling to understand is how to save them?

I'd like to be able to call up say kit 2, and start making a beat, but when i try this, it's like the midi note in logic is over riding it and keeps recalling something different.

It's really hard to work out how to make your own kits and save them.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thank you
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Elastic,

You can't really build your own kits in technoBox2, it comes with a few preset kits but you have to load samples individually. Will look into kit building for the (long overdue) update.

Best regards,

Mike Janney
www.audiorealism.se
audiorealism
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whops sorry, thought this was posted in the technoBox2 forum.

Yeah for ADM you pretty much have to save a patch with all your samples loaded. Recalling that patch will load the samples. You can only have one kit of samples per bank of patterns (0-127).

Also, you might want to look into what exactly ADM writes, there you can see the different references to samples and possibly edit the text files yourself. Might lend itself to a better work flow.

Hope this answers your question.

--Mike
rsgold09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: pictures doing the job setting Reply with quote

By a educative location, About the property, pictures doing the job setting.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: