AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

64bit - different names ABL2 vs ABL2x - AU/VST Uniquie ID

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skottieb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: 64bit - different names ABL2 vs ABL2x - AU/VST Uniquie ID Reply with quote

Hey,
I've upgraded to Live 9 (64 bit) and none of my ABL2 sets will load. ABL2x can't be used on the existing tracks as the AU / preset info is lost if I drop ABL2x onto an ABL2 track.

I want to stick with 64 bit as it's the future and this is the only PlugIn that wont work proper. In the mean time I'm simply avoiding any Live 8 / ABL2 tracks in Live 9.

Will future version of ABL2 merge the VST / AU Unique ID, or will I have to bounce all the old tracks (something i'd rather not do).

Cheers,
Skottieb-
janywatson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to give an update. After my last post, essay writers I e-mailed AudioRealism again and they quickly got back to me to sort things out. After I let them know what OS I was using, they sent me a new code.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: