AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about the drummachine

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex921

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:58 am    Post subject: Questions about the drummachine Reply with quote

Hello, I like this VST very much, and find it very fun to work with the internal sequencer. However I would like to record the midi notes. I know its possible to export a midi clip. But I dont really like it, because when I would like to have a kick or a clap with some reverb and the rest of the sounds no effect this is not possible . And also when midi export it does only 16ths, and I would love to use the triplets and some swing, but I could not figure it out.

to give you an idea how its done with a similair plugin in ableton here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jU-3tRqRFI

Though I tried everything he said, but still no luck.

Can anyone help me?
wibwub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions about the drummachine Reply with quote

alex921 wrote:
I would like to have a kick or a clap with some reverb and the rest of the sounds no effect this is not possible .

You need to assign the instruments to individual outputs (right click the output sockets along the top of ADM) and set up corresponding audio tracks in your host DAW.

alex921 wrote:
to give you an idea how its done with a similair plugin in ableton here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jU-3tRqRFI

Which bit of the video do you mean? I'm not going to watch all of it and guess. Smile
(Sonar X3 32 bit and 64 bit)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: