AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Quickly Get Siren Weapons in Blade & Soul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: How to Quickly Get Siren Weapons in Blade & Soul Reply with quote

Do you have any problem with siren weapons?If you have and want to get siren weapons quickly, let'see the same question and others'answer about it. Maybe it will help you a lot. And also you can buy blade and soul gold for helping you.

Atm I have only 10 Siren Emblems and I'll need a lot more to buy them... Any way to quickly farm these? Or loot these weapons somewhere? I did like 10x poh6 and 0 weapon boxes

A:It's quite easy if you have the hang of poh6. Completely unlike Labyrinth/Bloodshade where you need to know when Blood Mane/Be Ido's popping an attack or else you're dead. (Hae Mujin gives you AOE field guides. Thrasher can be purposely enraged to do him a lot easier. The KFM/FM are ridiculously easy as long as you do them together. Calling Minou hard is just a load of bull, while Fujin solo's easy and if you have trouble on Fujin move to Raijin - Not!Hae Mujin.)

A:I just started opening the boxes randomly since my main goal was to salvage them for dust. Eventually I was able to get my classes weapon on the way. Was able to get Warrior Dagger, Siren Dagger, and Dark Pirate Dagger this way so far.

A:You can also get the embelm from the current Warlock leveling event (20 of them, together with Pirate's emblems).
A more steady way to get it is running 4-man Poh. You may even get your Siren weapon or a chest for it, as well as perfumes (need load of them), outfits, or gold from bidding.

For more information welcome to our site http://www.bladesoulgold.net. You can find blade and soul gold here
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: