AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FM Advice in Blade & Soul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: FM Advice in Blade & Soul Reply with quote

I currently play FM around 1850 elo and my current win rate is dropping quickly due to losing easy match-ups (according to what i can read and watch).
I have trouble fighting Sins and KFMs because I think I dont really know the mechanisms of their spells.
If you guys do know or play this classes, i would appreciate you to tell me things like :
When should I stop attacking (ex: when sins put their hands in the air)
When should I blow my tab/ss
When should I freez myself to protect me from a cc/burst
When can I burst/combo them without putting myself in a bad situation
Now, let's listen to other player's advice. If you want to buy blade & soul gold, welcome to our site.

A: I'm at about your rating but I think I can help you quite a bit for these matchups
General:
you always want to have at least 1 frost orb up at all times, I guess you know why
having chill on the enemy at all times is necessary. Watch out for when you turn 2 chill stacks into freeze as they can charge you when you do so
try to keep track of their tab and F
For Sin:
try to bait out their decoy, don't let them get into stealth. This means don't try to PvE them unless you know their decoy is down
you can take snowball to counter their decoy
when they decoy you could spam your F (Retreat) to mess up their combo since they would most of the time jump behind you and try to web you, F prevents the knockup
use your C to prevent their dagger throw and tab (the swap)
save at least tab or SS for when they web you, use it after the stun from lightning rod
and also abuse your grip a lot, most Sins will tab it, you can iframe the blind with Q/E and once their tab is down you can stun combo them into aircombo
For KFM:
don't hit them when they are next to you, unless you know that they used both Q and E (their sidesteps). same applies for their ss. it will stack agility and allow them to use a triple kick and eventually go into max agil for 6seconds
when they are spamming their counter just dont hit them because it regenerats focus, just kite them more or try to get behind and stun/freeze
when a KFM uses his ss (8sec cd) he will almost always charge you, iframe it with Q or E if it's up or block
once their ss-dash combo is down you can try to SS behind them so that they get frozen, this way they don't have any kind of escape for the next ~6seconds and you can X->V them for a good amount of damage
you could also abuse your grip a lot here to start a combo, their grip counter has 1min cooldown so if you time it well you get 2 free grips to start a stun chain. Just drop and stun them
you can also easily tech chase a KFM after you use your tab daze when they try to combo you, just time their tab and F for an easy aerial
save ss or tab for when they 3rf you and do like a stomp on the ground (3sec stun)

For more information you can visit our site. We have bns gold for sale.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: