AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tips of Improving Soulstone Plains

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Tips of Improving Soulstone Plains Reply with quote

Because I have not yet seen any praise whatsoever amidst a sea of complaints for the plains, I'm going to guess that you need help improving it. This post will include points raised in the past as well as points that I believe would greatly improve the quality of this map. by the way, if you need blade and soul gold, just click.

Stop punishing melee classes for being melee classes. I don't know, give their damage 2x the contribution or something. Make aoe attacks deal half damage to melees. Make the prestige costs cheaper for melee classes. As it stands right now, the system is terrible. Doing something reckless is better than nothing. At worst, melee becomes easier to earn with than ranged. But ranged was never difficult to earn with anyway.

Terrors/blood manes need to stop grabbing repeatedly. As of right now, being in sight of one is far too punishing. There is no escape from it, and it's ridiculous to assume anyone can pull 30 million damage out of their ass to kill it. I agree that people should be punished for attempting to fight them, and that they should be "sticky" to a degree. But instead, here's one of two options: A. Terrors only start grabbing when reduced to 95% hp. This option doesn't nerf the grab and ensures a commitment. B. Terror grabs have a cooldown of 30 seconds (personalized, so it can grab others in this cooldown time). This allows time for the person to get away while keeping terrors as a legitimate threat.

Dragon pulses to mid field from base (1 way). I understand not wanting to give people easy escapes. But flying to mid field is a hugely unjustified waste of time. It feels as if this area was expanded to provide an illusion of more time spent developing when almost all of it is empty grass.

Make gunslinger hogs count for the "defeat 8 warriors" daily. As of right now, I don't know a single person who considers them worth killing. I don't know anyone who sees them as a legitimate threat. Thus, as mobs, they serve zero purpose. This will assign one to them.

For more information you can visit our site, you can buy BNS gold here as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: