AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Personal Questions about Blade & Soul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:35 am    Post subject: Personal Questions about Blade & Soul Reply with quote

Hey. I've been playing Only Destroyer Since Launch, and it's fun and all, But I'm starting to look into Other Classes, and Since Destroyer is basiclly Only LMB/RMB all the time, I'm looking for a class with more buttons to spamm.

Does KFM have a lot of different abilties to push ?

KFM relies on two different core DPS combos, 2rf and 3rf for its dps. In this light it is exactly the same way that destroyer in that they literally do those two combos constantly whenever they get the chance. On the other hand KFM has a lot of other utility abilities that they use though for CC or evading attacks. So this coupled with the KFM's general role as a tank mean that you'll be using a multitude of different abilities in between your constant use of 2rf or 3rf.

Which race would you recommend as KFM (If I were to chose right now, I'd probably pick a Pretty Huge Gon Male)

As long as you're alright with not being able to see the head of your character in most screens, there's nothing wrong with being a huge gon male. One minor caveat is that if you ever get your back to a wall you might have a harder time seeing what's happening in front of you character as the camera will get stuck watching your back. For that reason I generally use smaller characters as tanking right beside a wall can be useful depending on boss attack patterns (i.e. tanking Fujin at a wall means that when he phases backwards he just phases back in place instead of doing his stupid daze kick).

Does KFM have a nice amount of CC and heals (Like Destroyer)

KFM has less CC than Destroyer/LBM but more than most other classes (its probably 3rd or 4th when it comes to amount of CCs). As for self-heals, as a tank with an on demand counter and many iFrames its focus is more on avoiding as much damage as possible so it does not have as many self-heals as a destroyer. If you play it well you won't need self-heals though so the few it has are generally good enough.

For more information you can go to our site, you can buy BNS gold here too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: