AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blade & Soul - Questions and Answers about Level 50 Warl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 am    Post subject: Blade & Soul - Questions and Answers about Level 50 Warl Reply with quote

Q: I get the point that I should commit myself to dallies to grind gold and XP but at this point it's going quite slowly. I'm only at Hongmoon level 4. Most of the time I devote myself to clearing most of the Shiverstone Range dallies, excluding the Balrok dallies, maybe until last, sometimes doing BSH/Poh 24 man inbetween.

A: You should've went pirate route: 20% damage boost on DC/Helix we benefit most from the pirate route than every other class.

Q: Beastrog/Lake is a no-go zone since I have no-one to go with. Grand Harvest Square seems plausible but due to AP being low I do not receive anything from the 3 minor bosses.

A: Get Naryu Lab SS if you haven't already

Q: I currently have a True Oathbreaker Razor with a 25 AP diamond, most accessories at Awakened Infernal, Siren Belt, Pirate Bracelet. Right now I can only clear 1 to 6F of Mushin's Tower easily.

A: Upgrade your accessories to Siren (Ring, Earring, Necklace in that order) > Get Breeze Bracelet till you can upgrade your Pirate Bracelet

Q: I only have 400 AP. My main concern is wanting to do the larger Purple dungeons, but the problem is that most people only seek others with 450 AP or higher, like in Poh, all the way to Necropolis with around 500 AP.

A: Your AP should be fine for 6man Lair/Necro just do LFP > Watch guides just to understand boss mechanics and how to skip mobs in Necro (both dungeons are very simple)

Q: I'm against the idea of PvP, I don't like facing Summoners or Force Masters.

A: Farm SSP for moonstones/Soulstones Plain keys sell them and the frozen stingers you get when you start doing the purple dungeons till you get your accessories to Siren

For more information you can go to our site, you can buy BNS gold here too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: