AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blade & Soul - Wish to Add Deposit Gold in Bank Option

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckyowl

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Blade & Soul - Wish to Add Deposit Gold in Bank Option Reply with quote

I did cold storage last night with 3 people from the same guild, everything went fine until the last lots of auctions on kaari lord. I had previously bid until 2.40g on each stinger that came up and then dropped if it went over that price, the other 2 didn't bid on stingers at all so at the last stinger the 2 others passed and it was just me and the 3 guild members bidding on it.

I have a habit of moving my mouse off the bid button and reading the bid first before I click because I am aware of the way you can be scammed by just clicking without looking properly however the split second before I hit Y the bid was changed to 50g and all 3 immediately passed before I could even leave party to void the bid.

It was obviously a scam they have pulled before because they all did it in perfect synchronisation (guessing they were in a voice chat program) and all 3 typed the same insult within seconds of each other.

I have since started to vary when I place a bid to be less obvious in my bidding rhythm whereas before I bid fast to avoid wasting peoples time.

I'm not putting this on the forum to have a cry about it, I'm putting it here in the hope that NC will look into an option to place gold in the bank to avoid losing too much if you happen to hit Y a split second after someone trolls the bid.

Many other games already have this feature, I would feel a lot more secure if BnS had it too.

For more information you can go to our site, and you can buy BNS gold here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> User Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: