AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Legendary weapons I'm not going

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nsarihear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:02 am    Post subject: Legendary weapons I'm not going Reply with quote

we provide supply personalized service, diversification products to worldwide game players, Strive to fulfill your needs and provide the best services to help you get a better gaming experience(peegold.com).

Legendary weapons I'm not going to go into a lot of details on this as I dont have all the details and im not sure If i am fully correct with the materials however from what I have heard the main problems people will face when attempting to go for a legendary would be the 10 premium silverfrost stones as these along with 35 regular stones, 560 stingers ? and 250 moonstones? bring the price to 7018 blade and soul gold

Crafting I love the crafting in this game as in the early on it required you to go out and find the materials, however now you are required to wait 12 hours to craft one item and then 24 hours to craft something else using that other item you previously crafted. This took the fun completely out of crafting as when you are crafting lets say stones you will not be able to use them for atleast 1.5 days which is absurd.

Hongmoon skills To me this has been one of the things that bothered me from the very beginning as to be able to obtain my hongmoon skills first I had to join a clan, then the following one required me to do dailies everyday until I got 300 reclaimed pages which you are limited to how many you can get a day which means you must spam it everyday to get it and now you need to buy a stone from a vendor in cold storage for 120 stones encourages purchase of resets and combine it with another stone you can only get from Asura 4man which you will struggle to do without getting your gear up or buy it at the market for 500 600 bns gold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: