AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I completely understand that NC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nsarihear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:04 am    Post subject: I completely understand that NC Reply with quote

I completely understand that NC cannot directly change anything regarding any of this as they are simply following other versions of the game but I am simply saying the game cannot go on this way people are getting too burnt out and I love this game too much to quit however, I feel like im reaching my limit lately. I cannot convince any of my friends to play this when they hear about any of this.

Allow us to transfer hongmoon Rings Necklace Earing bracelet Belt between characters of the same account this will not harm the income of the company as more people will be inclined to actually be able to make alts without needing to completely restart other than weapon soul and soulshields which is completely fair.Hold events or just flat out increase the drop rate significantly. I am aware of the recent "increase" of drops of stingers however if they were actually increased at all they were not increased to make any significant difference.

I'm not trying to offend anyone or speak poorly of the company however the trove event and the Nebula stones were not put in to assist us with progressing further that was a cash ploy and a very good one but In the end it did not lower the market prices it ironically pushed them up not including ornaments and soulstones for a short period of time.Change the way hongmoon levels are, currently lvling up your hongmoon levels is more of a job than an actually level up as you will spend most of your day getting your 40 dailies done for a few % and you're supposed to blade and soul gold trade do this until you max out which is just awful.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> technoBox and technoBox2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: