AudioRealism Forum Index AudioRealism

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midi Learn

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Midi Learn Reply with quote

Hi

New to this forum and probably asking a really simply quetion you all know the answer to.

I'm running LIVE 5.2, Oxygen 8 and UC 33 midi controllers via USB.

Trying to get control of the ARB through live using one of these controllers and Midi learn. Have read all the posts about clicking on the knob twist the controller then turn off midi learn but still can't get it to work.

Do I need a proper midi cable or am I just being a muppet and totally missing something Embarassed

Any help would be so appreciated!!!!
Ronny Pries
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sega,

make sure that the midi input for the ABL channel you're using in Live is enabled.

Ronny
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AudioRealism Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: